Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HOW TO THINK INSIDE THE PYRAMID REDUX


For those readers who have been following the continuing, late breaking story from Old Kingdom Ancient Egypt of nearly 5000 years ago, I was recently graced and flattered by an email from the man who solved the great mystery of how the Great Pyramid was built:

Hi Kevin,

I'm Jean-Pierre Houdin and I'm very pleased with what you wrote about my theory...
HOW TO THINK INSIDE THE PYRAMID
Thank you...

I don't know if you had the opportunity to watch the NatGeo USA documentary about my work?

You should watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3442C0E0D8EA2A33

Or you have the BBC2 Timewatch version:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0E083435887644B5&search_query=pyramid+houdin

A French documentary was also edited last year and was broadcast in many European countries.

The Japanese television NHK will broadcast their own documentary in Japan in the coming months.

I've received hundreds and hundreds of e-mails from all over the world, all very positives and most of them with these remarks I picked up from your blog:

"The jury may still be out in terms of how traditional Egyptologists have reacted to Houdin's theory, but to me, the idea makes logical, if not just plain common sense".
.../...

"The logic of Jean-Pierre’s theory is transparent and struck me as a breakthrough. It just made sense".

Egyptians were rationalists...The way they built the large smooth pyramids of the 4th Dynasty...makes sense (their "know-how")...
And they were as smart as we pretend we are...45 centuries ago...
The question : "How the pyramids were built" is our problem, not their...They built the pyramids...Period.
But since 200 years, all the guys willing to explain the construction started from a unique wrong idea: OUTSIDE...
Their answers are wrong from line one because the base of the studies is wrong...
How can you explain something when you start wrong?

I didn't invented anything, I just understood HOW THEY BUILT THE PYRAMIDS...I'm an architect...and that helps...a little...

The guys who deserve something are our Egyptian Ancestors...

What impressive work they did...

You should have a look at:

www.3ds.com/khufu

and

www.construire-la-grande-pyramide.fr

If you want more information, feel free to ask.

Best regards

Jean-Pierre Houdin

No comments: